- Class bookings may be cancelled without penalty up to 6 hours before the start of class. After this any credits used by the booking will be forfeit. Members with Unlimited Memberships will be charged a No Show/Late Cancellation fee.
- There is a grace period of one hour after making a booking to cancel without penalty (even if less than 6 hours before the start of class). This is to ensure booking mistakes are not penalised.
- When booking into a class that is already full, you will have the option to join the waitlist. If a space subsequently becomes available, you will be notified and have the opportunity to accept or reject the (there is a one hour time window to do this, or the space will be offered to the next person on the waitlist). Once it is confirmed, the normal cancellation rules above will apply.
- If you are on the waitlist and not given a space, your credits will be returned to your account.
Workshops & Courses
- Workshops & Courses, once booked, cannot be cancelled.
- Please refer to the individual cancellation policy outlined in the description of each Training Course, as these differ depending on the duration and type of course.